Monday, October 22, 2012

Landis the Scientist


While I made dinner, Landis was outside writing on the sidewalk with chalk.  He ran in and asked me to come outside to see a sentence he had written.  Here it is: "The SIINTIS Is Landis"  (The scientist is Landis.)  I had a little bit of trouble deciphering his writing, so he helped me out.  "In this word, the first 'i' says its name, and the next one says [short i sound]."  I love his spelling. And maybe we will have a scientist in the family in a few years!  

6 comments:

Caleb Benton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caleb Benton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caleb Benton said...

Also, I see that you are updating your blog again on a regular basis. Keep up the good work!

Caleb Benton said...

You're pregnancy does not warrant a blog post?

Anonymous said...

Update your blog!!!!

Caleb Benton said...

ERin! You need to update your blag!