Thursday, October 16, 2008

Things I Love



About my almost 2 year old!

I love the way he gets my attention, putting his hands on either side of my face and turning my face towards him. "C'mon, Monny!"

I love the ridiculous reasons he has temper tantrums. "Monny, make it rain more!!!!" I love that he thinks I control the weather.

I love his pronunciations - blankink (blanket), genckle (gentle), puter (computer), oop'it (open it), and so many more.

I love how much he loves going outdoors. We usually go on walks in the morning, and the first thing I hear after breakfast is "Very long walk today, Monny!"

I love that he's still at the stage where a kiss and a snuggle can make everything OK.

I love how excited he gets about seeing his grandparents, aunt and uncles, brother and friends.

I love the way he forms his sentences. "Trucks! Trucks drive. Trucks drive in road. Trucks drive in road FAST!"

I love how imaginative he is. He tells me stories and asks me to tell them, looks for dinosaurs under bushes and pretends he is a birdie and can fly.

I love how independent he is getting, and I love hearing "Landi do it!" all day long.

I love how excited he gets when Daddy comes home from work. He loves his Daddy so much!

I just love my little boy!!