Friday, November 14, 2008

Grandpa Duggan's Birthday Bash

We are headed out the door to watch the Endeavor launch, so no time for a long post, but I thought I would put up some pictures from my Grandpa's birthday party last weekend. It was so nice to see my Grandma and Aunts Karen and Connie and cousins Shawn, Kristen, Rachel and Aiden from NY, who we hadn't seen in way too long! Landis had such a great time playing with his uncles and cousins!
Here is Landis sitting on Caleb's lap, ready to go down the slide. Josh is behind them, and Shawn and Kristen are crossing the bridge to join the fun.

Landis had a great time practicing his rock climbing skills with his spotter, Josh. Maybe he will follow in the steps of John and Paul and become a rock climbing teacher at Chosatonga some summer.




Landis and I went to Sea World with Aunt Connie, Rachel and Aiden. The kids were so amazed to see the giant orcas, as well as all of the other marine creatures.




All of that fun playing tired Landis out. Here he is, getting a quick snuggle in with Uncle Josh before nap time.


Unfortunately, my camera batteries only lasted for 2 days, but Paul has promised to email me pictures from his and my Mom's cameras, so I will post more pictures then!

No comments: